Entrepreneurship is spreading like wildfire now. Almost everywhere, new businesses offering their own kinds of products and services are coming up.
Did you know?
- In the United States, more than 6% of the population runs full-time business.
- UK is the 5th most entrepreneurial country in the world.
However, there are not many businesses that see their 20th birthday.
Sad, isn’t it?
So, why does this happen? Why do businesses cannot thrive or continue and ultimately fail?
Here’s a quick look at some of the reasons behind their failures:
- 11% failures are caused by inexperience
- 30% failures are caused by lack of proper managerial experience
- 44% failures are caused by incompetence
This is exactly the place where Virtual Assistants become relevant. They help you delegate works that you feel are necessary, but lack the time to complete. And they ensure that these tasks are completed by people who are experts in those fields.
With delegation, you can get help in areas you need help in, regardless of whether it is data entry or project management.
Here are a few reasons to hire a Virtual Assistant in 2021.
Reduced overhead cost is one of the prime reasons behind hiring the Virtual Assistants.
So, how can hiring Virtual Assistants help you save money?
Let’s find out.
- As the virtual assistants work remotely, you need not pay for their laptops or internet connection. You need not rent office space either, in this case. This reduces overhead costs significantly.
- When you hire someone, you spend money on training them. As your virtual assistant will be working on some specific tasks only, you need not spend time or resources to train them.
Well, you are certainly not a superman. None of us are.
Therefore, if there are too many tasks to handle, you can never deal with all of them yourself.
Having an extra hand is always helpful. Collaboration is one of the most powerful tools that can take your business to the next level.
How about allowing the extra hands a few non-core activities?
You can entrust the virtual assistants the following tasks:
- Data entry
- Event planning
- Accounting and bookkeeping
- Inbound or outbound telecalling
- Appointment scheduling
- CRM management
- Internet research
- Calendar management
- Travel, airline or hotel reservations
Access to Best Talents
When you hire a Virtual Assistant, there is little need to worry about geographical restrictions. Thus, you can lay your hands on world’s most talented professionals.
Moreover, the best talents are available at comparatively lower cost.
Just ensure that you explain your task requirements very clearly to the Virtual Assistants. In little time, your Virtual Assistant will be a wonderful addition to your team who is only operating remotely.
One of the prime needs of your business is a properly organised financial department.
If you do not have a well organised financial department, you run the risk of being audited and eventually fined.
Your virtual assistant can help you with accounting and bookkeeping jobs.
Better Work-Life Balance
With a virtual assistant on your side, you can always have more time for yourself.
Identify the works that you need to handle. Leave the rest to the virtual assistants.
When you offload the mundane tasks, you get more productive hours. At the same time, you can also take out more time from your busy schedule for your family and friends.
So, it is clear that hiring a virtual assistant can save both your time as well as money. Just make sure to find yourself the right virtual assistant, that meets your need and you are all set to work smarter!